European Observatory for Nanomaterials:
NanoReg2 works with he European Union Observatory for Nanomaterials (EUON) to ensure long term access to support tools for nanomaterials development.
- NanoReg2 Flyer - Learn about the project and Safe by Design
- NanoReg2 Newsletter Issue 1
- NanoReg2 Newsletter Issue 2
- NanoReg2 Newsletter Issue 3
- NanoReg2 Newsletter Issue 4
- NanoReg2 Newsletter Issue 5
- NanoReg2 Newsletter Issue 6
- 'Invitation to Liaise with the NanoReg2 Consortium'
- NanoReg2 Leaflet: Trusted environment
- NanoReg2 Factsheet: Data Management
- NanoReg2 Factsheet: Safe Innovation
- NanoReg2 Factsheet: Implementation of Safe by Design Measures
- DSM Industrial Demonstrator
- Anvazare Industrial Demonstrator
- Grupo Anatolin Industrial Demonstrator
- HiQ-Nano Industrial Demonstrator
- NANOGAP Industrial Demonstrator
- Nanomakers Industrial Demonstrator
- Usefulness of fish cell lines for the initial characterization of toxicity and cellular fate of graphene-related materials (carbon nanofibers and graphene oxide). J. Kalman et al. Chemosphere, Volume 218, March 2019, 347-358.
- Fate modelling of nanoparticle releases in LCA: An integrative approach towards “USEtox4Nano”. B. Salieri et al. Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 206, 1 January 2019, 701-712.
- Insights into possibilities for grouping and read-across for nanomaterials in EU chemicals legislation. Mech A.et al. Nanotoxicology. September 2018.
- Preclinical hazard evaluation strategy for nanomedicines. Siegrist et al. Nanotoxicology. 5 September 2018.
- A Data Fusion Pipeline for Generating and Enriching Adverse Outcome Pathway Descriptions. Penny Nymark. Toxicological Sciences, Volume 162, Issue 1, 1 March 2018, 264–275.
- Sensitive detection of DNA oxidation damage induced by nanomaterials. Collins A., El Yamani N. & Dusinska M. Free RadicBiol Med. Volume 107, June 2017, 69-76.
- The role of high-throughput screening in ecotoxicology and engineered nanomaterials: HTS in ecotoxicology and engineered nanomaterials. Barrick A. Châtel A. Bruneau M. & Mouneyrac C. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, Volume 36, Issue 7, April 2017.
- Implementation of Safe-by-Design for Nanomaterial Development and Safe Innovation: Why We Need a Comprehensive Approach. Kraegeloh A. Nanomaterials, Volume 8, Issue 4, 14 April 2018.
- Toxic and genomic influences of inhaled nanomaterials as a basis for predicting adverse outcome. Penny Nymark et al. Annals of the American Thoracic Society, Volume 15, Issue 2, 1 April 2018.
- Nanoninformatics Roadmap 2030. Haase A. & Klaessig F. EU Nanosafety Cluster. 30 December 2017.
- Nanomedicine and epigenome: Possible health risks. Smolkova B, Dusinska M, Gabelova A. Food and Chemical Toxicology, Volume 109, Part 1, November 2017, 780-796.
- Immunotoxicity, genotoxicity and epigenetic toxicity of nanomaterials: New strategies for toxicity testing? Dusinska M et al. Food and Chemical Toxicology, Volume 109, Part 1, November 2017, 797-811.
- Zebrafish as an early stage screening tool to study the systemic circulation of nanoparticulate drug delivery systems in vivo. Sieber et al. Journal of Controlled Release, Volume 264, 28 October 2017, 180-191.
- PDMS-b-PMOXA polymersomes for hepatocyte targeting and assessment of toxicity. Kiene et al. European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics, Volume 119, October 2017, 322-332.
- Selective stimulation of the JAK/STAT signaling pathway by silica nanoparticles in human endothelial cells. Siegrist et al. Toxicology in Vitro, Volume 42, August 2017, 308-318.
- NanoGenotoxicology: Present and the Future. Doak S, Dusinska M. Mutagenesis, Volume 32, Issue 1, 1 January 2017,1–4.
- Release of aerosolized (nano)particles during accidental thermal degradation of Li/Ion batteries. Jacquinot S. et al. NanoSafe, Grenoble, France, 5-9 November 2018.
- Toxicological characterization of different Carbon Nanofibers (CNF). P. Gomez et al. 9th International Conference on Nanotoxicology (NanoTox), Düsseldorf/Neuss, Germany, 8-21 September 2018,.
- Nanomaterial safety data integration with eNanoMapper database. G. Tancheva et al. 9th International Conference on Nanotoxicology (NanoTox), Düsseldorf/Neuss, Germany, 18-21 September 2018.
- NanoReg2 data management: enabling search, integration and translation of nanomaterial safety data with the help of eNanoMapper data model. N. Jeliazkova et al.. NanoReg2 / GRACIOUS OECD Meeting, Paris, September 2018.
- Correlation between the thermodynamic parameters of the nanoparticles/proteins interactions and the dominant contributions determining the toxicity of the nanomaterials. S. Tănăsescu et al. 9th International Conference on Nanotoxicology (NanoTox), Düsseldorf/Neuss, Germany, 18-21 September 2018.
- The effect of crystalline structure and surface characteristics of different TiO2 nanoforms on bovine serum albumin thermal denaturation: a differential scanning calorimetry study. D. Gheorghe. 12th European Symposium on Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry. 27-30 August 2018.
- Grouping of nanomaterials as a previous step for safe by design, registration, and risk assessment: an approach based on ecotoxicity data in H2020 project NanoReg2. J. Kalman et al. 11º Congreso Ibérico y 8º Iberoamericano de Contaminación y Toxicología Ambiental, 11-13 July 2018.
- Nanomaterials safety data integration with substance data model and federated search. N. Jeliazkova. 11th International Conference on Chemical Structures. 27-31 May 2018.
- Relating thermodynamics to the dominant contributions determining the toxicity of nanomaterials. S. Tanasescu et al. 13th Annual event of the European Technology Platform on Nanomedicine, 28-30 May 2018.
- Assessing nanomaterial toxicity through a primary cell culture on Mytilus edulis hemocytes. A Barrick et al. Doctoral School Meeting in Brest, March 2018.
- The study of the protein – nanoparticles interaction by calorimetric methods, A. Botea-Petcu, et al. 4th Central and Eastern European Conference on Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, 28-31 August 2017
- The study of protein - mesoporous SiO2 nanoparticles interaction. D. Gheorghe et al. 4th Central and Eastern European Conference on Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, 28-31 August 2017.
- Thermodynamic parameters of the protein thermal stability in the presence of nanoparticles, D. Gheorghe et al. XXI International Conference on Chemical Thermodynamics. 26-30 June 2017.
- Thermodynamic parameters controlling the interaction of nanoparticles with proteins, S. Tanasescu et al. European NanoForum Conference. 21-23, June 2017.
- Thermodynamic characterization of two plasma proteins adsorption to some nanoparticles, R. Sandu et al. The 16th edition of the Nanoscience and Nanotechnology National Seminar. 6 June 2017.
- Internalization of graphene-related nanomaterials in fish cell lines. J. Kalman et al. SETAC Europe 28th Annual Meeting. 13-17 May 2018.
- Correlation between energetic parameters and the dominant contributions determining the adsorption processes during nanomaterials/proteins interactions. S. Tanasescu et al. General Assembly & 12th Event of the European Technology Platform on Nanomedicine. 17-19 October 2017.
- Thermodynamics stability of bovine plasma fibrinogen in the presence of nanoparticles, D. Gheorghe et al. 29th European Symposium on Applied Thermodynamics, 18-21 May 2017.
- Thermodynamic study of protein stability in the presence of SiO2 nanoparticles, A. Botea-Petcu, et al. 29th European Symposium on Applied Thermodynamics, 18-21 May 2017
- Evaluation of the toxicity of graphene-related nanomaterials on fish cell lines. J. Kalman et al. SETAC Europe 27th Annual Meeting. 07-11 May 2017
- Nanomaterial toxicity through a safer by design approach on Mytilus edulis hemocytes. A Barrick et al. 5th NanoSafe Conference. 7-10 November 2016.
- The Development and Implementation of Safer-by-Design Strategies for Nanomaterials through a High Throughput Screening Approach. A Barrick et al. Ecobim, 30 May - 1 June 2016.
Workshops:28-31 August, 2017
Additional Information on Nanotechnology
- ECHA (European Chemicals Agency)
- European Commission on Nanotechnology - Policies
- European Commission DG GROWTH - REACH and Nanomaterials
- European Commission DG ENVIRONMENT - REACH and Nanomaterials
- OECD - Safety of manufactured nanomaterials
Sign up for the NanoReg2 newsletter to stay up to date on project developments and new publications: